Wednesday, January 28, 2009


This is for todays sketch challenge. I wanted to make a special card for my new b/f. I just found out he likes purple, and purple is my fave color too!
So I used my left over piece from my smoosh, squish and spray technique.
Directions here: This is what I did:
plastic baggie - cut on side and across bottomOpened baggie to look like a book.
stamped almost amethyst directly onto one side of the baggie (stamp pad to baggie)Then I stamped elegant eggplant directly to the other side of the baggie (stamp pad to baggie)I closed the baggie, used a bone folder and rubbed it along the outside of the baggie
Opened the baggie, sprayed clear water (usually food coloring and water is done this step) Only 3 squirts of water needed.Close the baggietake bone folder and smoosh it around the outside of the bag
Open the baggie, take 2 pieces either photo paper or glossy paper. Put glossy sides out, and matted side back to back.Put in center of baggie
Close baggie, smoosh, and squish the colors together using bone folder again.
Open baggie, see finished product, cut to size
I really like this rose I think I bought it from AC Moore a few years back. I stamped it in eggplant and artichoke, and colored it in with amethyst and celery.
I used my marvy uchida punches, and punched in artichoke and eggplant.
tfl

No comments: